Monday, May 21, 2007

My 8 facts

I've been tagged! :-) I don't know anybody who hasn't been tagged, but I'll post my 8 facts anyway.

Rules:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 facts:

1. I collect cat figurines and asian style teapots/teacups

2. I can be very lazy

3. I love salad with italian dressing and croutons

4. This year of school (my junior year) has been the hardest

5. I'm 17 yet I love playgrounds:-)

6. I have ridden Medusa (roller coaster) at Six Flags 6 times in two weeks!

7. I think moths are cooler than butterflies

8. I can function all day on 2 hours of sleep, and still stay up late the next night.

There you go!:-) Sorry I can't tag anyone though.

2 comments:

Ian said...

No idea how the tag thing works, but okay. :P

Quote: "I can function all day on two hours of sleep, and still stay up late the next night."

Two hours of sleep? I only need two cups of sugar...;)

Katie said...

Hi. The tag thing is cool. Why can't you tag anyone???